Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Usedom remembered


Following the warm reception of 'Das Einstein-Mädchenin Germany, I was recently asked to write a short piece about holidaying in that country for a touristic web site called Germany is Wunderbar. I decided, in the public interest, to recount an unexpected encounter with German naturism - which occurred during a rainstorm on the attractive island of Usedom on the Baltic coast. Click on the link below to read how it happened and what I was doing there. Rest assured there are no photographs. Any visions of dangling will be in your mind alone.


Actually, for an unusual holiday tip, it's not bad. (The island, I mean, not the naturism). The proof of that particular pudding is that a few years later I went back (to the island, I mean, etc...).

No comments: